Exception question

Does anyone know what causes this error and how to stop it?

ResourceManager::getArchiveStream-unable to find file in
archive:congif\stages\ssManifest.xml
2 answers Last reply
More about exception question

    In news:43A516CA-0A52-439C-B9D9-5F653C339288@microsoft.com,
    unlearned <unlearned@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Does anyone know what causes this error and how to stop it?
    >
    > ResourceManager::getArchiveStream-unable to find file in
    > archive:congif\stages\ssManifest.xml

    The only instances that I found on Google where about McAfee, the resolution
    was to uninstall it. (And get an new AV solution I imagine.)

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    Yes I already know about that, no help.

    "Galen" wrote:

    > In news:43A516CA-0A52-439C-B9D9-5F653C339288@microsoft.com,
    > unlearned <unlearned@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > > Does anyone know what causes this error and how to stop it?
    > >
    > > ResourceManager::getArchiveStream-unable to find file in
    > > archive:congif\stages\ssManifest.xml
    >
    > The only instances that I found on Google where about McAfee, the resolution
    > was to uninstall it. (And get an new AV solution I imagine.)
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
    > without them."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

Support Microsoft Windows XP