Internet Explorer problem.

Hi,

Every one I am new user here.

any one can help about my problem it would be great.

2) If I clcik the link of e-mail. for example in this web site
http://www.transmeta.com/corporate/career/jobe0533224.html

at bottom you can find "Apply for this position"

if I click it it will open number of browsers around 56 one by one :(
and the address bar holding "mailto:jbs@transmeta.com"

looking forward to hearing from you.

thanks,
rammi.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Internet-Explorer-problem-ftopict395037.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1301182
3 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer problem

    Multiple browser windows open when you click on a mailto: link:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mailtoprotocol.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:36:27 +0530, Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

    > Multiple browser windows open when you click on a mailto: link:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mailtoprotocol.htm

    Ouch! That's a nasty break! Easy to fix with your directions though.
    Thanks!

    (Didn't have the problem but was interested in the explanation/fix)
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Very welcome Sharon :-) Thanks for the feedback.

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    > On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:36:27 +0530, Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    >
    >> Multiple browser windows open when you click on a mailto: link:
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mailtoprotocol.htm
    >
    > Ouch! That's a nasty break! Easy to fix with your directions though.
    > Thanks!
    >
    > (Didn't have the problem but was interested in the explanation/fix)
    > --
    > Sharon F
    > MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Internet Explorer Browsers Windows XP