"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

WTC Wrote:
> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>
> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
> don't
> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
> thanks.
> -
>
> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>
> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
> -
>
> Thanks you very, very much.
> -
>
> You're welcome.
>
> --
> William

now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.

--
sam15
1 answer Last reply

    "sam15" <sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > WTC Wrote:
    >> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
    >>
    >> WTC Wrote:-
    >> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
    >>
    >> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
    >> (http://www.imageshack.us)
    >>
    >> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
    >> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
    >> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
    >> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
    >> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
    >> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
    >> don't
    >> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
    >> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
    >> thanks.
    >> -
    >>
    >> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
    >>
    >> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
    >> -
    >>
    >> Thanks you very, very much.
    >> -
    >>
    >> You're welcome.
    >>
    >> --
    >> William
    >
    > now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.

    Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?

    If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars> and make sure the
    Quick Launch is checked off.

    --
    William

Customization Windows XP