Status
Not open for further replies.

I received an email from someone looking for a good home for a 1976 Atari
Lemans game. I don't have room for it right now, I have to sell off stuff
myself, so I thought I'd see if anyone here who is local to the Seattle
area. The game is in Mountlake Terrace, WA.

Here is the description he sent me:
I am a fellow old school game fan, I like all my game systems pre 96!
Anywise, I was writing about a potential project for you, I have a very old
school arcade, Lemans by Atari, I think it's from 79 or something, the game
(when working) is black and white and consists of you, a rectangle car with
4 square wheels racing around tracks made out of squares and dodging
rectangle oil slicks, awesome! Maybe you have heard of it. Well, I am
thinking of giving this game away, the cabinet is in ok condition, it needs
a new monitor I do believe, it appears to have burned out, it did not
receive the best of care, and is obviously old. The coin acceptor is
missing some parts and I think it needs new wiring to the brake or
accelerator (I don't know what it is, it never was connected as long as I
have had it, anyone who played the game just had to drive at break neck
speeds). To make a long story short, if you have any interest in taking
this project on, just let me know, I live in Mountlake Terrace just north
of Seattle

If you are seriously interested in this game, let me know and I'll get you
two in touch with each other.

Thanks!
Mike Sandwick

Argh! I live in Mountlake Terrace also. I say Argh because like most
of us, I don't have room either. But how can you pass up on free?

Mike, I'd love to take a look at it to see whether I wouldn't mind
having it inside the house. I sent you an email to your address on
your web page, as Google isn't letting me choose to reply to author.

Thanks,
Tom

This game is most likely spoken for.
Thanks,