Cant repair my internet connection because it cant renew my IP address, what
does this mean?

Faulty/loose NIC/modem, cable/line.
ISP provider server issues.
Corrupted network/internet/connection configuration.

Right click MyComputer.
Click Properties > Hardware tab > Device Manager button.
Check to see if your NIC/modem has problems.

Right click My Network Places.
Click Properties.
Right click your connection and click Repair.
If no joy, right click again and click Properties.
Check your components to make sure they are configured properly.

--

Brian A. Sesko
{ MS MVP_Shell/User }