Free Flying Fortress in Orange County, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a rarity that I'm looking to get rid of here. Just don't have
the room for it anymore. It's Flying Fortress, from (I think) 1977. The
game works but is very hard to see and sometimes the controls are
flaky. It improves a little with frequent usage. With some care, this
would be a great piece, and it's totally free.

I live in Fullerton, California, on the second floor of an apartment
complex. I can help a little, and the game is deceptively light, but
you'd have to supply a dolly and we'd have to get it downstairs. It
would be very much a chore to take photos of this because my camera is
all but inoperable, sorry. Any questions or interest, email me at
queuebert@kang.aroo.tv.

Thanks,
Sean Noble

Sean, I'm interested in the game. I'm located in Riverside. I couldn't
get your email to work.

Thanks, Rich

Sean, my email is Rhopkins65@hotmail.com

sean i can come pick up if you still have it eamil me partygt@aol.com