Open in Same Window

I’ve accidently changed some settings and when I click on a folder
it opens in a new window but when I go to Tools > Folder Options. Its
still selected as open in same window. Does somebody know the settings
for this that I can change in the file types.

What are the advanced actions to set this up?
ie. with opening a internet shortcut the advanced action is
rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l

Thanks.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Open-Window-ftopict395153.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1301688
1 answer Last reply
More about open window

    Type this in Start-Run dialog:

    regsvr32 /i shell32.dll

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "aussieBaller" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > I’ve accidently changed some settings and when I click on a folder
    > it opens in a new window but when I go to Tools > Folder Options. Its
    > still selected as open in same window. Does somebody know the settings
    > for this that I can change in the file types.
    >
    > What are the advanced actions to set this up?
    > ie. with opening a internet shortcut the advanced action is
    > rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
    >
    > Thanks.

    > request
    > Topic URL: