I’ve accidently changed some settings and when I click on a folder
it opens in a new window but when I go to Tools > Folder Options. Its
still selected as open in same window. Does somebody know the settings
for this that I can change in the file types.

What are the advanced actions to set this up?
ie. with opening a internet shortcut the advanced action is
rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l

Thanks.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Open-Window-ftopict395153.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1301688

Type this in Start-Run dialog:

regsvr32 /i shell32.dll

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"aussieBaller" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> I’ve accidently changed some settings and when I click on a folder
> it opens in a new window but when I go to Tools > Folder Options. Its
> still selected as open in same window. Does somebody know the settings
> for this that I can change in the file types.
>
> What are the advanced actions to set this up?
> ie. with opening a internet shortcut the advanced action is
> rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
>
> Thanks.

> request
> Topic URL: