Remove Names from MSN Explorer, ???

When I view MSN Explorer (This is NOT I.E. Explorer) it shows three e-mail
addresses of individuals who visited me and used my computer. Any ideas of
how to delete these individuals form the MSN Explorer? Will reloading
software delete them? Any suggestions or Ideas on deleting these names from
my MSN Explorer program is appreciated,

Thanks,
LC
1 answer Last reply
More about remove names explorer

    Sign in as an Administrator, and open Control Panel User Accounts applet, click "Change my .NET Passport" on 'related tasks', see
    'manage my network password' edit the list in that dialog.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "DR_REP" <DR_REP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DAF9D0B-7299-4085-972E-9824F706FFDB@microsoft.com...
    > When I view MSN Explorer (This is NOT I.E. Explorer) it shows three e-mail
    > addresses of individuals who visited me and used my computer. Any ideas of
    > how to delete these individuals form the MSN Explorer? Will reloading
    > software delete them? Any suggestions or Ideas on deleting these names from
    > my MSN Explorer program is appreciated,
    >
    > Thanks,
    > LC

MSN Explorer Windows XP