Remove Names from MSN Explorer, ???

July 13, 2005 12:09:02 AM

When I view MSN Explorer (This is NOT I.E. Explorer) it shows three e-mail
addresses of individuals who visited me and used my computer. Any ideas of
how to delete these individuals form the MSN Explorer? Will reloading
software delete them? Any suggestions or Ideas on deleting these names from
my MSN Explorer program is appreciated,

Thanks,
LC
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 9:45:38 AM

Sign in as an Administrator, and open Control Panel User Accounts applet, click "Change my .NET Passport" on 'related tasks', see
'manage my network password' edit the list in that dialog.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!