Radeon LE owners, need questins answered ASAP!

G

Out of all the Video Cards, I have concluded that the Radeon LE is the best buy. Once overclocked and HyperZ enabled, it is as good as a normal Radeon Card which is twice the price. A local store just got these in, and before I go and pick one up I have a couple questions to you Radeon LE owners.

1) Do you guys with AGP V1.0 (2x) experience any problems? Usually a Video Card that requires a lot of Watts has problems.

2) Do any of you know if there could be a problem on a VIA Apollo Pro 133 Chipset?

3) What are these Gart drivers I hear? I heard they cause problems on VIA motherboards. Do I have to install them?

Well that's about it, please reply ASAP I don't have a lot of time. Your help is very much appreciated :)

G

I've had my "LE" for about a week. One of the plusses for me was the on-board hardware for DVD playback. It is really sweet with this card and my 19" NEC monitor! I am an occasional gamer but found that, for my needs, the Radeon is more than enough. If you are a heavy gamer, a four pipeline setup would be better, i.e. GTS 2 Pro, etc. I just couldn't see the extra $75.oo right now. Good Luck!

ASUS A7V
Radeon LE
Duron 650
IBM GXP 15 gig
Kingmax PC150 128mb

G

If I see a card for 88 dollars, what kind of Radeon should I assume it is?

#Ranked <font color=blue>6 in US</font color=blue> 2v2 Cstrike# -Feb 7 OGL Ladder (well, it's one of the largest ladders)