Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Hello all!

I have the following boards/pieces for sale:

Working:
WMS Robotron ROM Board $40 (GB021)
WMS Sinistar ROM Board $40 (GB022)
WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB080)
WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB077)
WMS Interface Board $15

Atari Hydra PCB $20
Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $50
Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
- Complete set of RB parts for $110
Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
complete $15 (006)
Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20

Data East Karate Champ PCB $25
Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $25

Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $80
Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $140
I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...

Not Working, -OR-:
Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20
WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $5 (GB031)
Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $10 (GB032801)

Pics of all available.

Email me, normandie74 _@_ hotmail.com

Andrew

Andrew

Also should note, I live near Chicago if anyone wants to save shipping.
Also, I am open to trades, I would really like a working Arkanoid Revenge of
DOH board...

Thanks,

Andrew

"Andrew" <normandie74@nospamdothotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello all!
>
> I have the following boards/pieces for sale:
>
> Working:
> WMS Robotron ROM Board $40 (GB021)
> WMS Sinistar ROM Board $40 (GB022)
> WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB080)
> WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB077)
> WMS Interface Board $15
>
> Atari Hydra PCB $20
> Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $50
> Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
> Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
> - Complete set of RB parts for $110
> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
> complete $15 (006)
> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20
>
> Data East Karate Champ PCB $25
> Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $25
>
> Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $80
> Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $140
> I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...
>
> Not Working, -OR-:
> Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20
> WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $5 (GB031)
> Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $10 (GB032801)
>
> Pics of all available.
>
> Email me, normandie74 _@_ hotmail.com
>
> Andrew

Andrew

I still have some parts available, as follows:

> Working:
> WMS Defender ROM Board $20 (GB080)
> WMS Defender ROM Board $20 (GB077)
> WMS Interface Board $10
>
> Atari Hydra PCB $15
> Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $40
> Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $25
> Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $30
> - Complete set of RB parts for $90
> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
> complete $10 (006)
> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $15
>
> Data East Karate Champ PCB $20
> Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $20
>
> Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $75
> Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $130
> I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...
>
> Not Working, -OR-:
> Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $15
> WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $1 (GB031)
> Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $5 (GB032801)

Let me know if you are interested...

Remaining going on EBAY in a week.

Make offers!! Discount on multiple items...

Andrew

Andrew

I still have a few parts left. I have updated some of the prices:

> WMS Defender ROM Board $25 Shipped (GB080)
> WMS Defender ROM Board $25 Shipped (GB077)

> Atari Hydra PCB $20

> Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $40
> Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20
> Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
> - Complete set of RB parts for $120 (boards, pedal)

> Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
> complete $10 (006)

> Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20 shipped

I have a few oddball 110 bill validators as well. They work with $1, but
nothing else. I will let them go cheap, I have around 5. Make me an offer!!