Closed

FS: Misc PCB parts for sale

Hello all!

I have the following boards/pieces for sale:

Working:
WMS Robotron ROM Board $40 (GB021)
WMS Sinistar ROM Board $40 (GB022)
WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB080)
WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB077)
WMS Interface Board $15

Atari Hydra PCB $20
Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $50
Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
- Complete set of RB parts for $110
Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
complete $15 (006)
Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20

Data East Karate Champ PCB $25
Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $25

Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $80
Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $140
I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...

Not Working, -OR-:
Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20
WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $5 (GB031)
Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $10 (GB032801)

Pics of all available.

Email me, normandie74 _@_ hotmail.com

Andrew
3 answers Last reply
More about misc parts sale

    Also should note, I live near Chicago if anyone wants to save shipping.
    Also, I am open to trades, I would really like a working Arkanoid Revenge of
    DOH board...

    Thanks,

    Andrew

    "Andrew" <normandie74@nospamdothotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all!
    >
    > I have the following boards/pieces for sale:
    >
    > Working:
    > WMS Robotron ROM Board $40 (GB021)
    > WMS Sinistar ROM Board $40 (GB022)
    > WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB080)
    > WMS Defender ROM Board $25 (GB077)
    > WMS Interface Board $15
    >
    > Atari Hydra PCB $20
    > Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $50
    > Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
    > Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
    > - Complete set of RB parts for $110
    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
    > complete $15 (006)
    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20
    >
    > Data East Karate Champ PCB $25
    > Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $25
    >
    > Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $80
    > Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $140
    > I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...
    >
    > Not Working, -OR-:
    > Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20
    > WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $5 (GB031)
    > Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $10 (GB032801)
    >
    > Pics of all available.
    >
    > Email me, normandie74 _@_ hotmail.com
    >
    > Andrew

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I still have some parts available, as follows:

    > Working:
    > WMS Defender ROM Board $20 (GB080)
    > WMS Defender ROM Board $20 (GB077)
    > WMS Interface Board $10
    >
    > Atari Hydra PCB $15
    > Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $40
    > Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $25
    > Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $30
    > - Complete set of RB parts for $90
    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
    > complete $10 (006)
    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $15
    >
    > Data East Karate Champ PCB $20
    > Konami Devastators PCB and Marquee $20
    >
    > Amuchine Fruit Bonus 96 SE (v98, 3.61) $75
    > Amuchine Fruit Bonus 2000 (v2000, 2.6 Special) $130
    > I have alot of bezels as well, for 8 liners if anyone is interested...
    >
    > Not Working, -OR-:
    > Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $15
    > WMS Interface Board,5772-09473-00, BAD $1 (GB031)
    > Bubbles Rom board, RED Roms, not working $5 (GB032801)

    Let me know if you are interested...

    Remaining going on EBAY in a week.

    Make offers!! Discount on multiple items...

    Andrew
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I still have a few parts left. I have updated some of the prices:

    > WMS Defender ROM Board $25 Shipped (GB080)
    > WMS Defender ROM Board $25 Shipped (GB077)

    > Atari Hydra PCB $20

    > Atari Roadblasters Daughter board, working $40
    > Atari System 1 Main Board, has slight motion video problem, $30
    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, complete $20
    > Atari foot pedal for roadblasters, complete but untested, looks right, $40
    > - Complete set of RB parts for $120 (boards, pedal)

    > Atari System 1 Power Board, untested, missing one connector otherwise
    > complete $10 (006)

    > Merit 200 Board with Harness, untested, volume pot cracked $20 shipped

    I have a few oddball 110 bill validators as well. They work with $1, but
    nothing else. I will let them go cheap, I have around 5. Make me an offer!!

    > Pics of all available.
    >
    > Email me, normandie74 _@_ hotmail.com
    >
    > Andrew

Classifieds Rom Atari Hot Deals