Restart

When I try RESTART on my "Turn Off Computer"
page, nothing happens!!
1 answer Last reply
More about restart

    IIRC, certain versions of Norton anti-virus causes this behavior. If you
    don't have NAV / NIS installed, then do a clean-boot to isolate the problem.

    How to perform a clean boot in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

    How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316434

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Charles Sierra" <CharlesSierra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try RESTART on my "Turn Off Computer"
    > page, nothing happens!!

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP