FA: Atari Quantum Project (Almost Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

To bad it was converted.
I highly recommend dealing with cotton coin, their great!

Troy,

The Fun Factor <thefoxxman@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6166542950&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

> I had a ton of interest in it when I offered it here, and a lot of
different
> offers so whoever truly wants it, here it is. I ca't find the header for
it,
> but the auction page lists everything about this.

I still have some repro Quantum marquees for sale if anyone is interested.

Joe joemagiera at ameritech dot net
joemagiera@ameritech.net

"The Fun Factor" <thefoxxman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6166542950&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> I had a ton of interest in it when I offered it here, and a lot of
> different offers so whoever truly wants it, here it is. I ca't find the
> header for it, but the auction page lists everything about this.

Hey Troy,
Thanks for the kind recommendation.

It was too bad it was converted, but thankfully it wasn't like it was
gutted. Most everything appears to still be intact including the control
panel overlay.

Arthur