Help - Save as window help required

Hi All.

I am on XP Pro, and my question relates to Word 2003. I have somehow
changed the size of my 'save as' window to full screen size, rather
than the normal smaller one. Can someone please tell me how to revert
the size of this window to it's default size as I cannot find out how.

Appreciate any help in this.

Thanks

Duncan

--
Dax666Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

It drags smaller from the lower right corner.

--
Mark L. Ferguson