"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

WTC Wrote:
> "sam15" sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>
> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
> don't
> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
> thanks.
> -
>
> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>
> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
> -
>
> Thanks you very, very much.
> -
>
> You're welcome.
>
> --
> William-
>
> now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.
>
> -
>

> Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?
>
> If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
> Quick Launch is checked off.
>
> --
> William

no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they just
don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it back.
i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
really need help with this. thanks, if you can.

--
sam15

"sam15" <sam15.1s3vpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> WTC Wrote:
>> "sam15" sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
>> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>>
>> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
>> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
>> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
>> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
>> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
>> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
>> don't
>> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
>> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
>> thanks.
>> -
>>
>> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>>
>> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
>> -
>>
>> Thanks you very, very much.
>> -
>>
>> You're welcome.
>>
>> --
>> William-
>>
>> now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.
>>
>> -
>>

>> Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?
>>
>> If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
>> Quick Launch is checked off.
>>

> no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they
> just
> don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
> 'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
> get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it back.
> i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
> really need help with this. thanks, if you can.

I am not sure about the quick launch icon. For the clock, did you try
right clicking on the task bar then selecting Properties. There you
should an item called "Show the Clock", make sure this is checked off.
If this does not work for you, I suggest making a new post with a
different subject line.

--
William

"sam15" <sam15.1s3vpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> WTC Wrote:
>> "sam15" sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
>> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>>
>> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
>> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
>> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
>> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
>> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
>> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
>> don't
>> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
>> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
>> thanks.
>> -
>>
>> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>>
>> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
>> -
>>
>> Thanks you very, very much.
>> -
>>
>> You're welcome.
>>
>> --
>> William-
>>
>> now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.
>>
>> -
>>

>> Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?
>>
>> If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
>> Quick Launch is checked off.
>>

> no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they
> just
> don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
> 'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
> get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it back.
> i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
> really need help with this. thanks, if you can.

This may help your problem for the clock and quick launch on the Task
bar.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]

--