WTB: Beat the Pro or Putting Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to buy a Working, Beat the pro ( Star manufacturing)or Putting
Challenge ( Ice)golf putting sim. These were the commercial units seen
in the arcades at least 16 years ago..
Coming from Western NJ and am willing to travel if the right one is
available.

You might want to indicate what version of Putting Challange you are
looking for. Putting Challange I had a railing and 2 steps to get up
to the unit. The ball was caught in pvc pipe and ejected up to the
playing surface each time the ball went in a hole or off the side. It
is a massive game and has some issues to watch for that would cause the
game to not operate properly (I had one so email me with questions).
Putting Challange II sat on the floor. There were no stairs, the mat
lifted to send the ball back down the grass each time.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL
mikesarcade_at_comcast_dot_net

windtunnel@verizon.net wrote:
> Looking to buy a Working, Beat the pro ( Star manufacturing)or
Putting
> Challenge ( Ice)golf putting sim. These were the commercial units
seen
> in the arcades at least 16 years ago..
> Coming from Western NJ and am willing to travel if the right one is
> available.

Braymer

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
Please, if anyone has a manual on a Beat the Pro?

Could you leave me info on turning off AutoPlay?

I see the Dipswitches, but don't have much more info.
Number 5 is programming, but don't seem to understand how to activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS