Context Menu Problem...Again

With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the register
can I repair this?

Thanks...
--
|8}o
5 answers Last reply
More about context menu problem again

    Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
    > window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
    > register
    > can I repair this?
    >
    > Thanks...
    > --
    > |8}o

    Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
    evening.
    --

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
    > > window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
    > > register
    > > can I repair this?
    > >
    > > Thanks...
    > > --
    > > |8}o

    Very much welcome, irandolph. Good Luck!

    --

    > Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
    > evening.
    > --
    > |8}o
    >

    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a
    >> > move-to
    >> > window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
    >> > register
    >> > can I repair this?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks...
    >> > --

    Checked your web site. Great!! I will make a donation.
    --

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Very much welcome, irandolph. Good Luck!
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
    > > evening.
    > > --
    > > |8}o
    > >

    > > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
    > >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    > >>

    > >> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    Thanks! And I'm glad you liked my site.

    --

    > Checked your web site. Great!! I will make a donation.
    > --
    > |8}o
    >

    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Very much welcome, irandolph. Good Luck!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it
    >> > this
    >> > evening.
    >> > --

Support Microsoft Windows XP