Context Menu Problem...Again

With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the register
can I repair this?

Thanks...
--
|8}o

Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
> window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
> register
> can I repair this?
>
> Thanks...
> --
> |8}o

Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
evening.
--

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a move-to
> > window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
> > register
> > can I repair this?
> >
> > Thanks...
> > --
> > |8}o

Very much welcome, irandolph. Good Luck!

--

> Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
> evening.
> --
> |8}o
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > With I right click in Start/All Programs to open a folder, I get a
>> > move-to
>> > window open, twice. I do not know where this came from. Where in the
>> > register
>> > can I repair this?
>> >
>> > Thanks...
>> > --

Checked your web site. Great!! I will make a donation.
--

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Very much welcome, irandolph. Good Luck!
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks, Ramesh. You are always there "to the rescue." I will try it this
> > evening.
> > --
> > |8}o
> >

> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Problem caused by adding Copy To and Move To as context menu entries:
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/movetocontext.htm
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org