Status
Not open for further replies.

I need a cheap/hacked up control panel that will fit a Data East Kung Fu
Master cabinet. I have an original in good condition that I don't want to
destroy. Looking for one that can accommodate 1 stick and 3+ buttons x 2
players.

Keith Krueger
yell@keithkrueger.com

Keith Krueger wrote:
> I need a cheap/hacked up control panel that will fit a Data East Kung Fu
> Master cabinet. I have an original in good condition that I don't want to
> destroy. Looking for one that can accommodate 1 stick and 3+ buttons x 2
> players.
>
> Keith Krueger
> yell@keithkrueger.com

I should have one in storage. drop me an email.

-Stephen