WTB: any of these DEAD Atari PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

-System 1 motherboard (Marble Madness, Peter Packrat, Roadblasters, etc)
-System 2 motherboard (Paperboy, Super Sprint, Championship Sprint, 720,
APB)
-Crystal Castles
-Badlands
-Rampart
-Shuuz
-Off The Wall
-Blasteroids

Not working but complete preferred. I need to scavange parts and don't want
to strip a working PCB. Email me please..

--
-Steve P.

Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote:
: -System 1 motherboard (Marble Madness, Peter Packrat, Roadblasters, etc)
: -System 2 motherboard (Paperboy, Super Sprint, Championship Sprint, 720,
: APB)
: -Crystal Castles
: -Badlands

: -Rampart

^^^ only the 3P version... the 2p doesn't have a leta.

: -Shuuz
: -Off The Wall
: -Blasteroids
:
:
: Not working but complete preferred. I need to scavange parts and don't want
: to strip a working PCB. Email me please..

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Good catch - thanks!