Hello,

I have recently been battling spyware, and viruses on my computer. One thing
I have noticed different is programs that automatically start-up.
I went into the services program, in Administrative Tools. and here are some
things on the list I found questionable. I was hoping someone could tell me
if they are indeed spyware.

I have Spybot Search & Destroy, Microsoft AntiSpyware, and Ad-Aware SE
Personal.

Here is the list of services;
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kvsl\kfdrk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cllsmaq\kmsyoak.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\deqcvit\ktsnveei.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\htmjjodh\uxgjrrrg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nyyrjax\uuenk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\urntk\rftaexy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmhxid\ogpgurjd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xnrv\nibgx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpulmmi\lqid.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wjedoaq\hrtnefbb.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\andamgw\fiayqqk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bkhk\dwateol.exe

All these services are currently disabled, and not running. I was just
hoping someone could tell me if this is indeed spyware or not.

Thanks to you all.

HEy thanks alot guys. I really appreciate your help. This informaton is
exactly what I needed.

Thanks again

"Burkeer" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have recently been battling spyware, and viruses on my computer. One thing
> I have noticed different is programs that automatically start-up.
> I went into the services program, in Administrative Tools. and here are some
> things on the list I found questionable. I was hoping someone could tell me
> if they are indeed spyware.
>
> I have Spybot Search & Destroy, Microsoft AntiSpyware, and Ad-Aware SE
> Personal.
>
> Here is the list of services;
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kvsl\kfdrk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\cllsmaq\kmsyoak.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\deqcvit\ktsnveei.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\htmjjodh\uxgjrrrg.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nyyrjax\uuenk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\urntk\rftaexy.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmhxid\ogpgurjd.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xnrv\nibgx.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpulmmi\lqid.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\wjedoaq\hrtnefbb.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\andamgw\fiayqqk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\bkhk\dwateol.exe
>
> All these services are currently disabled, and not running. I was just
> hoping someone could tell me if this is indeed spyware or not.
>
> Thanks to you all.

Not one of the *.exe files returned anything in Googles Searches. This is a
good indication that those files are virusus or spyware.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:677034A3-7C78-439F-B9B0-9DECBEC54792@microsoft.com,
Burkeer <Burkeer@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently been battling spyware, and viruses on my computer. One
> thing I have noticed different is programs that automatically start-up.
> I went into the services program, in Administrative Tools. and here are
> some things on the list I found questionable. I was hoping someone could
> tell me if they are indeed spyware.
>
> I have Spybot Search & Destroy, Microsoft AntiSpyware, and Ad-Aware SE
> Personal.
>
> Here is the list of services;
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kvsl\kfdrk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\cllsmaq\kmsyoak.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\deqcvit\ktsnveei.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\htmjjodh\uxgjrrrg.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nyyrjax\uuenk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\urntk\rftaexy.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmhxid\ogpgurjd.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xnrv\nibgx.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpulmmi\lqid.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\wjedoaq\hrtnefbb.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\andamgw\fiayqqk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\bkhk\dwateol.exe
>
> All these services are currently disabled, and not running. I was just
> hoping someone could tell me if this is indeed spyware or not.
>
> Thanks to you all.

All are most likely spyware.

You cannot remove spyware and viruses by yourself. You need removal
software. Often it takes several tries with different removal software
before you are successful. Sometimes, no amount of removal software will fix
an infected computer. In that event, your only recourse is to wipe your hard
disk clean and start from scratch.
--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Burkeer" <Burkeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have recently been battling spyware, and viruses on my computer. One
thing
> I have noticed different is programs that automatically start-up.
> I went into the services program, in Administrative Tools. and here are
some
> things on the list I found questionable. I was hoping someone could tell
me
> if they are indeed spyware.
>
> I have Spybot Search & Destroy, Microsoft AntiSpyware, and Ad-Aware SE
> Personal.
>
> Here is the list of services;
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kvsl\kfdrk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\cllsmaq\kmsyoak.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\deqcvit\ktsnveei.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\htmjjodh\uxgjrrrg.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nyyrjax\uuenk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\urntk\rftaexy.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmhxid\ogpgurjd.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xnrv\nibgx.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpulmmi\lqid.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\wjedoaq\hrtnefbb.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\andamgw\fiayqqk.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\bkhk\dwateol.exe
>
> All these services are currently disabled, and not running. I was just
> hoping someone could tell me if this is indeed spyware or not.
>
> Thanks to you all.

Burkeer,

I second what Wesley said. Undoubtedly, your system is infected by Malware.
Random filenames are usually a sign of malware or trojan infection in the
system. Follow the malware removal advice listed here:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php. The quickfix methodology helps in
eliminating most of the malware, but some require user intervention and
examination of the HijackThis log. If that is the case follow step 8. "IF
THERE IS STILL A PROBLEM"

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org