Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: dfw.forsale,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,tx.forsale,ok.marketplace (More info?)

I have several arcade games for sale. All are full-size upright
machines. Local pick-up is preferred, but they can be shipped if the
buyer arranges and pays for it. Local delivery is also available.

1) Pac Man with 16-in-1 MultiPac kit installed. This plays both Pac
Man and Ms Pac Man in several variations. $650

2) Pac Man (same machine without the 16-in-1 kit $550

3) 3-in-1 Galaga, Ms Pac Man, Frogger. Three great classics all
together in one machine!! Set on Free Play right now $700

4) Konami Super Basketball. Very fun game for kids and adults. Nice
woodgrain cabinet. Set on Free Play right now. $150

Serious inquiries should email me to set up a time to test out the
games.

Archived from groups: dfw.forsale,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,tx.forsale,ok.marketplace (More info?)

Added another one:
5) Vindicators Part II. This is a fun tank game. Only 400 of these
kits were made.