Closed

List Of Manuals For Sale Or Trade

Hi,
I have about 150 different manuals for sale.
I am willing to take trades of scrap gold &
platinum (dental scrap, broken jewelry, etc..)
Scrap Catalytic Converters
and welding equipment,muscle car stuff??....
tools, etc.....?????
I am in the Willow Grove,Philadelphia Pa area
and also have a bunch of marquees and control
panels, boardsets etc... that I will be listing
when I get up into my attic.
I will list the manuals a little later (this
computer didn't recognize the Word list I have
on disc so I will have to send it from my laptop.
If you are interested in making a deal for any
or all email me, and email me if you would like
to get the list of manuals sent back to you.
Thanks. Jim

Arcade Manuals For Sale:

-Atari Switching Power Supply
-Atari Major Systems
-Bally/Midway Standardized Test Procedure For Processor Boards (1976)
-Bally/Midway Standardized General Instructions MCR MCR II
-Bally/Midways MCR II-MCR III Systems
-18 Wheeler (Midway 1979)
-APB Operators Manual & Schematic Package
-Aeroboto
-Aliens Vs. Predator
-Altered Beast
-Anti Aircraft
-Arch Rivals Installation Kit Instructions
-Arkanoid Tourament
-Asteroids Operators Manual & G05-802/805 Monochrome Quadra Scan X-Y
Monitor Man.
-Astro Blaster
-Astro Fighter
-Astro Invader (2)
-Astron Belt
-Bandido
-Batman Forever
-Blasteroids Schematic Package
-Blue Print
-Bosconian Parts & Operating Manual,& Schematics
-Breakout
-Bubbles Instruction Manual & Drawing Set
-Bubbles Instruction Manual (Dirty)
-Centipede Operation Manual & Signature Analysis Guide
-Change Lanes
-Checkmate
-Cinemat System Service Manual
-Cosmic Avenger
-Crossbow
-Cruis'n World
-Defender Instruction Manual Parts Catalog &
Little White Operation Manual (Dirty)
-Defender Cocktail Instruction Manual & Parts Catalog
-Destroyer
-Dig Dug Operation Manual(very nice)
-Drag Race
-Dynamo Universal Video Hardware System Owners Manual
-Eagle Reference Manual & Schematics
-Elevator Action
-Elevator Action II
-Empire City 1931
-Final Lap
-Frenzy w/Schematics
-Frogger (A Few Different Ones & Monitor Manuals)
-Galaxian Parts & Operating Manual
-Galaxian Troubleshooting Logic Board I & II
-Galaxian Cocktail
-Gaplus Preliminary Owners Manual
-Gorf Card Rack Manual & Schematics
-Gran Trak 10
-Grand Champion
-Gravitar (very nice)
-Guided Missile Parts Catalog
-Hot Rod
-Hydra
-Jailbreak
-Joust Drawing Set
-Jr. Pabman
-Kickman
-Klax
-Laguna Racer
-Laser Ghost
-Lazarian
-Lethal Enforcers
-Lunar Rescue
-M.A.C.H. 3
-Moon Cresta
-Motor Ace USA Operation Manual, Drawing Set, Misc... & Black Case From
Williams
-Munch Mobile
-Narc Service Manuals, Z-Unit Theory & Maintenance
-Night Driver
-Off The Wall
-Outrun
-Phoenix
-Pleiades
-Pulsar
-Q-Bert (very nice)
-Revolution X
-Road Runner (Bally 1971) (very nice)
-Robot Bowl (very nice)
-Robby Roto Parts & Operating Manuals
& Lots Of Schematics
-Rootbeer Tapper
-Satan's Hollow General Instructions
-Satan's Hollow Parts & Operating Manual
-Scramble w/Schematics
-Shootout
-Smash TV (Also have Pleasure Dome Chip)
-Snow Bros.
-Solar Fox
-Space Encounters
-Space Firebird (Gremlin/Sega)
-Space Firebird (Nintendo)
-Space Invaders Cocktail
-Space Invaders II Cocktail
-Space Invaders '95 The Attack Of The Lunar Loonies
-Space Odyssey
-Space Riders
-Space Zap
-Speed Racer
-Sprint II
-Stargate Instruction Manual & Drawing Set
-Star Gladiator Episode I Final Crusade
-Street Burners Parts Catalog & Schematics
-Street Fighters II
-Super Breakout
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (4player)
-The Tin Star
-Tombstone
-Top Gun
-Total Carnage
-Trog
-Tron
-Tunnel Hunt
-Turbo
-Vanguard
-Wacko
-Warlords Cocktail
-Wheels II
-Wizard Of Wor
-Xenonphobe Parts & Operating Manual & Information Supplement
-Zaxxon
1 answer Last reply
More about list manuals sale trade
  1. hOW MUCH FOR THE SPEED RACER NAMCO MANUAL?

    Quote:

Classifieds Hot Deals