windows explorer encounters a problem and has to restart

July 13, 2005 5:14:04 PM

I keep getting a message when I start my computer that says that windows
explorer needs to close i close it and it refreshes my desktop but it appears
again for some reason it frezes on me when i try to go to my documents or
anywhere else, any solutions on how to stop it from poping up?
July 13, 2005 5:26:03 PM

"juan" wrote:

> I keep getting a message when I start my computer that says that windows
> explorer needs to close i close it and it refreshes my desktop but it appears
> again for some reason it frezes on me when i try to go to my documents or
> anywhere else, any solutions on how to stop it from poping up?

heres the error
AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000
!