Scheduled Tasks - Question about the schedule options

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 13, 2005 5:27:07 PM

Hello.

I am successful in scheduling a task. However I need to schedule a task to
the last day of the month and I can' t find an option like this? I can
schedule to a specific day but that won't help since some months end at 30th
and others 31st.
There is also an option to select for the last/first monday-friday of the
month and that doesn't help me either.

Has anyone done this? Is there something I am not seeing?
Thank you.
Simone

More about : scheduled tasks question schedule options

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 2:07:14 PM

Is There an Easy Way to Manage Scheduled Tasks Using Scripts?:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources...

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!