Scheduled Tasks - Question about the schedule options

Hello.

I am successful in scheduling a task. However I need to schedule a task to
the last day of the month and I can' t find an option like this? I can
schedule to a specific day but that won't help since some months end at 30th
and others 31st.
There is also an option to select for the last/first monday-friday of the
month and that doesn't help me either.

Has anyone done this? Is there something I am not seeing?
Thank you.
Simone
1 answer Last reply
More about scheduled tasks question schedule options

    Is There an Easy Way to Manage Scheduled Tasks Using Scripts?:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/sept04/hey0922.mspx

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Simone" <Simone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F814BF-5367-446A-8338-FBEC02FEDAE5@microsoft.com...
    > Hello.
    >
    > I am successful in scheduling a task. However I need to schedule a task to
    > the last day of the month and I can' t find an option like this? I can
    > schedule to a specific day but that won't help since some months end at 30th
    > and others 31st.
    > There is also an option to select for the last/first monday-friday of the
    > month and that doesn't help me either.
    >
    > Has anyone done this? Is there something I am not seeing?
    > Thank you.
    > Simone

Support Microsoft Windows XP