WTB: Near mint fully working Carnival

Last response: in Deals
March 30, 2005 12:38:46 PM

Still looking for a near mint or better carnival to finish my
collection. Control panel overlay doesn't matter since I can get a
repro. Also already have a NOS marquee. Looking for one with
excellent sideart and working. Email me at neghet at yahoo.com. I
live in Nebraska

My collection:

Dig dug
Centipede/millipede combo
Galaga
Ms pacman w/24-1 cocktail
Joust cocktail
Wizard of Wor
Toobin
Mello Yellow Qbert
Joust 2
Turkey Shoot
Burgertime
Double donkey kong
Tapper
Cheyenne w/chiller and cheyenne boards in it
Food fight
Star Castle
Arch Rivals
Guns and roses pinball
Whitewater pinball
Fish Tales pinball
Megatouch platinum
Arachnid darts
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 11:37:45 PM

skers wrote:
> Still looking for a near mint or better carnival to finish my
> collection. Control panel overlay doesn't matter since I can get a
> repro. Also already have a NOS marquee. Looking for one with
> excellent sideart and working. Email me at neghet at yahoo.com. I
> live in Nebraska
>
> My collection:
>
> Dig dug
> Centipede/millipede combo
> Galaga
> Ms pacman w/24-1 cocktail
> Joust cocktail
> Wizard of Wor
> Toobin
> Mello Yellow Qbert
> Joust 2
> Turkey Shoot
> Burgertime
> Double donkey kong
> Tapper
> Cheyenne w/chiller and cheyenne boards in it
> Food fight
> Star Castle
> Arch Rivals
> Guns and roses pinball
> Whitewater pinball
> Fish Tales pinball
> Megatouch platinum
> Arachnid darts
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 11:39:34 PM

I've been looking for a Carnival CPO...Arcadeshop lists them on their
website but they haven't had them in stock for a long time. Do you
know of another source?
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 12:31:02 AM

Thanks Jim!