Closed

WTB: Near mint fully working Carnival

Still looking for a near mint or better carnival to finish my
collection. Control panel overlay doesn't matter since I can get a
repro. Also already have a NOS marquee. Looking for one with
excellent sideart and working. Email me at neghet at yahoo.com. I
live in Nebraska

My collection:

Dig dug
Centipede/millipede combo
Galaga
Ms pacman w/24-1 cocktail
Joust cocktail
Wizard of Wor
Toobin
Mello Yellow Qbert
Joust 2
Turkey Shoot
Burgertime
Double donkey kong
Tapper
Cheyenne w/chiller and cheyenne boards in it
Food fight
Star Castle
Arch Rivals
Guns and roses pinball
Whitewater pinball
Fish Tales pinball
Megatouch platinum
Arachnid darts
3 answers Last reply
More about mint fully working carnival

    skers wrote:
    > Still looking for a near mint or better carnival to finish my
    > collection. Control panel overlay doesn't matter since I can get a
    > repro. Also already have a NOS marquee. Looking for one with
    > excellent sideart and working. Email me at neghet at yahoo.com. I
    > live in Nebraska
    >
    > My collection:
    >
    > Dig dug
    > Centipede/millipede combo
    > Galaga
    > Ms pacman w/24-1 cocktail
    > Joust cocktail
    > Wizard of Wor
    > Toobin
    > Mello Yellow Qbert
    > Joust 2
    > Turkey Shoot
    > Burgertime
    > Double donkey kong
    > Tapper
    > Cheyenne w/chiller and cheyenne boards in it
    > Food fight
    > Star Castle
    > Arch Rivals
    > Guns and roses pinball
    > Whitewater pinball
    > Fish Tales pinball
    > Megatouch platinum
    > Arachnid darts
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've been looking for a Carnival CPO...Arcadeshop lists them on their
    website but they haven't had them in stock for a long time. Do you
    know of another source?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks Jim!

    Dan

Classifieds Control Panel Hot Deals