(Remote Desktop) Auto reconnect local after remote discone..

saran

Hello. My main system run XP Pro (SP2), and I make a lot of use of the
Remote Destop feature.

After I disconnect my remote session, on the local system it's at the
login prompt [1] and I'm wondering if it's possible to make it auto
login after the remote session disconencts, much like the system auto
logs in upon boot.

Thank for any help.

[1]
I don't use the welcome screen; why is the welcome screen even on by
default in Pro?!

Reboot the system on disconnect. start/run, type : shutdown /r

I recommend you choose a password, but you don't have to. o to start/run, and type 'control userpasswords2' , Uncheck the password
option, and follow the wizard. This will log you on without asking for the password on reboot.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Saran" <none@nospam> wrote in message news:eJ4fvC$hFHA.2560@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hello. My main system run XP Pro (SP2), and I make a lot of use of the
> Remote Destop feature.
>
> After I disconnect my remote session, on the local system it's at the
> login prompt [1] and I'm wondering if it's possible to make it auto
> login after the remote session disconencts, much like the system auto
> logs in upon boot.
>
> Thank for any help.
>
> [1]
> I don't use the welcome screen; why is the welcome screen even on by
> default in Pro?!

TRENDING THREADS