  • System Restore
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 13, 2005 7:05:11 PM

Been haveing trouble with machine.....want to do system restore and it will
not allow
any idea?

More about : computer junk

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 12:37:08 AM

I have lots of ideas some of them might actually apply to your situation but
with the lack of detail you give us I'll give you the general lack of detail
hit it with a hammer till it dies
do not go out and buy a new one until you learned to write detailed
sentences
place your XP Cd in and do a repair installation
format everything
phone the physcic hotline....they know why you're calling

hope none of this helps
peterk

the problem