Computer Junk

Been haveing trouble with machine.....want to do system restore and it will
not allow
any idea?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer junk

    I have lots of ideas some of them might actually apply to your situation but
    with the lack of detail you give us I'll give you the general lack of detail
    ideas.............
    hit it with a hammer till it dies
    do not go out and buy a new one until you learned to write detailed
    sentences
    place your XP Cd in and do a repair installation
    format everything
    phone the physcic hotline....they know why you're calling

    hope none of this helps
    peterk

    the problem
    "mbokishet" <mbokishet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Been haveing trouble with machine.....want to do system restore and it
    > will
    > not allow
    > any idea?

Support Computers Junk System Restore Microsoft Windows XP