My comp has been rebooting unexpectedly with these errors:

DCOM got error "The service database is locked. " attempting to start the
service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1
(0x000007fc, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf4a7be3d). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini071305-02.dmp

I've checked all possible issues and cannot get it to stop rebooting. Any
solutions?

bothan25,
Can you get to Control Panel, System, Advanced Tab, Start-up &
Recovery, and uncheck, "Automatically Restart."
When you re-boot you will get an error message which we need you to
describe. Or you can look at the bugcheck descriptions here;'Bug Check
' (http://tinyurl.com/73dod)
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

Ok I unchecked "automatically restart" and so far so good. I guess the best
solutions are the easiest solutions :) Is it going to be a problem eventually
if all those errors start building up? Thanks a lot,

Rob

"Treeman" wrote:

> bothan25,
> Can you get to Control Panel, System, Advanced Tab, Start-up &
> Recovery, and uncheck, "Automatically Restart."
> When you re-boot you will get an error message which we need you to
> describe. Or you can look at the bugcheck descriptions here;'Bug Check
> ' (http://tinyurl.com/73dod)
> Best,
> Treeman
>

> --
> Treeman

> Treeman's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1260

bothan25,
One other thing you can do is to look in Administrative Tools, Event
Viewer.
There are three catagories for events. You can clear these log files if
they are to confusing, then take a look when you re-boot & post the
exact error events & numbers in a new thread.
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman