sudden reboot

My comp has been rebooting unexpectedly with these errors:

DCOM got error "The service database is locked. " attempting to start the
service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1
(0x000007fc, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf4a7be3d). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini071305-02.dmp

I've checked all possible issues and cannot get it to stop rebooting. Any
solutions?
3 answers Last reply
More about sudden reboot

    bothan25,
    Can you get to Control Panel, System, Advanced Tab, Start-up &
    Recovery, and uncheck, "Automatically Restart."
    When you re-boot you will get an error message which we need you to
    describe. Or you can look at the bugcheck descriptions here;'Bug Check
    ' (http://tinyurl.com/73dod)
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    Ok I unchecked "automatically restart" and so far so good. I guess the best
    solutions are the easiest solutions :) Is it going to be a problem eventually
    if all those errors start building up? Thanks a lot,

    Rob

    "Treeman" wrote:

    > bothan25,
    > Can you get to Control Panel, System, Advanced Tab, Start-up &
    > Recovery, and uncheck, "Automatically Restart."
    > When you re-boot you will get an error message which we need you to
    > describe. Or you can look at the bugcheck descriptions here;'Bug Check
    > ' (http://tinyurl.com/73dod)
    > Best,
    > Treeman
    >

    > --
    > Treeman

    > Treeman's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1260

    bothan25,
    One other thing you can do is to look in Administrative Tools, Event
    Viewer.
    There are three catagories for events. You can clear these log files if
    they are to confusing, then take a look when you re-boot & post the
    exact error events & numbers in a new thread.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman