FS/FT: 50" monitor from Desert Tank game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a 50" monitor that is from the Desert Tank game I parted out.
The game didn't have the mother boards so I was not able to test the
monitor prior to parting it out. The monitor does power up. If there
is a way to test it, let me know. Since the game is med-res, I don't
think I can just put a VCR to it. I can deliver to the Chicagoland
show in April for no charge, can also deliver to Springfield, IL or
somewhere in route for no charge (drop-off only, no stairs). Price
$150 or trade for ???

Thanks.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

Mike, email me again and I'll help walk you through testing it with
MAME. I've got all of the stuff already configured and can probably
email you the files. The only thing you will need is a vga to BNC
cable (about $15 usually).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS