Hub Question

Although the USB ports on my computer are high speed usb 2, does my HUB
which is plugged into them also have to be usb2 to gain full effect?

I'm not sure if Hubs can be high speed or not.

Trying to speed things up a little.

TIA

Mickey
1 answer Last reply
More about question

    Yes.

    --

    "Mickey Mouse" <.> wrote in message
    > Although the USB ports on my computer are high speed usb 2, does my HUB
    > which is plugged into them also have to be usb2 to gain full effect?
    >
    > I'm not sure if Hubs can be high speed or not.
    >
    > Trying to speed things up a little.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Mickey

USB Microsoft Windows XP