Software & downloads

Paul

Splendid

Does one have to have the exact software version number required by specific
downloads, or...is there backward compatibility so that later software
versions will work with earlier ones that may be required by downloads?

Example: Will my phone's R0A.00.06 work with downloads that require an
R0A.00.00?

--
Paul R

Paul wrote:
> Does one have to have the exact software version number required by specific
> downloads, or...is there backward compatibility so that later software
> versions will work with earlier ones that may be required by downloads?
>
> Example: Will my phone's R0A.00.06 work with downloads that require an
> R0A.00.00?

I believe they will all work, they just say that because that is the
version they tested that software with and thats what they will provide
support on.