Geforce MX twinview 60hz!

G

I bought a Hercules Geforce2 MX-DDV and have finally got a cable to link it to my TV,

I want the TV to clone what I have on the main monitor, but then monitor only has a refresh rate of 60Hz in all resolutions (640x480, 800x600 are what I normally use for games/windows). It only happens when twinview is on,

When TwinView is Off refresh rates are fine

NB when I switch on twinview, TV shows the screen okay and monitor runs at 85Hz, but when a game is played and Res changes refreshrate drops to 60Hz and stays like it untill twinview is turn off, same goes for If twinview is switched on and I restart the PC, the TV displays Ok but Monitor is at 60Hz and stays like it till twinview is off.

There's no way i can see of upping the refresh rate as when twinview is on the only freq available (in the Adapter tab on advance display settings) is 60Hz

once Twinview is off the max rate returns to 85Hz in the Adapter tab

How can I have it so that the TV clones whats on the screen but my monitor has a refresh rate of 85Hz (in both 640x480 and 800x600)

I know that a TV can't reach the refresh rate but I'd of thought that the card could run the monitor at a much more eye relaxing 85hz yet still do the TV.

info:
Monitor is a Belinea (can handle 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 all at 85Hz+)
3D card is Hercules Geforce2 MX DDV
MoBo is Supermicro p6SBA
CPU is P2 350
Ram 128Mb
Windows 98
current drivers are 6.35b for the Herc Card

TIA

G

I did think that, as far as I know the card has only one RAMDAC, But the thing that got me was that when Twinview is enable the TV shows the Desktop and my monitor still runs a 85Hz! but then as soon a game starts or restart the Refresh drops to 60Hz untill twinview is disabled.

Anyone else got a Herc MX DDV got the same prob?

TIA
ParadoxUK