Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have a std Galaga upright cab missing all of the metal parts. I am
hoping somebody out there has some of what I need sitting around
looking for a good home.

This includes the following for the control panel;
-Full size control panel-bare metal or better
-Working P1-P2-fire buttons and joystick
-CP Wire harness
-1-pair: Left & Right control panel shelf support brackets (and the
latch parts) (the plate is ~5-1/4 x 3-1/4)
-All the misc. carraige bolts for attaching

I also need the monitor support brackets.

Thanks if you can help!....Chris
My location is in the Western Washington area, ship-to zip: 98055
Or I can pick up if local..

I'm also looking for a lot of those parts for my Galaga project.

On 1 Apr 2005 09:01:59 -0800, "Chris" <gotstik@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a std Galaga upright cab missing all of the metal parts. I am
>hoping somebody out there has some of what I need sitting around
>looking for a good home.
>
>This includes the following for the control panel;
>-Full size control panel-bare metal or better
>-Working P1-P2-fire buttons and joystick
>-CP Wire harness
>-1-pair: Left & Right control panel shelf support brackets (and the
>latch parts) (the plate is ~5-1/4 x 3-1/4)
>-All the misc. carraige bolts for attaching
>
>I also need the monitor support brackets.
>
>Thanks if you can help!....Chris
>My location is in the Western Washington area, ship-to zip: 98055
>Or I can pick up if local..

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thanks everyone for the help. I have everything I need! Chris