Call Filter Problem On i730

Anyone one having problems getting one or more contacts checked when trying
to edit a profile in call filter on the i730 ?
2 answers Last reply
More about call filter problem i730
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I can`t get past 4.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Seems I've stumped Nextel and Motorola because all their phones are having
    problems as well. Oh but I'm sure it will get fixed now I have the DUHH we
    don't know Trouble Ticket.! Cant wait to see how they fluff off this
    "iRadioChicago" <iradiochicago@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone one having problems getting one or more contacts checked when
    trying
    > to edit a profile in call filter on the i730 ?

Nextel Filter Internet Service Providers