Call Filter Problem On i730

Anyone one having problems getting one or more contacts checked when trying
to edit a profile in call filter on the i730 ?

Seems I've stumped Nextel and Motorola because all their phones are having
problems as well. Oh but I'm sure it will get fixed now I have the DUHH we
don't know Trouble Ticket.! Cant wait to see how they fluff off this