"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

July 14, 2005 5:20:38 AM

WTC Wrote:
> "sam15" sam15.1s3vpo@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> WTC Wrote:-
> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>
> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
> don't
> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
> thanks.
> -
>
> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>
> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
> -
>
> Thanks you very, very much.
> -
>
> You're welcome.
>
> --
> William-
>
> now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.
>
> -
>

> Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?
>
> If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
> Quick Launch is checked off.
> --
> -
>
> no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they
> just
> don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
> 'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
> get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it
> back.
> i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
> really need help with this. thanks, if you can.
>
> -
>

> This may help your problem for the clock and quick launch on the Task
> bar.
>
> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>
> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
>
> --
> William

everything works fine now, accept the abilty to be able to right click
on the task bar. the only things i can right click on the taskbar is
the quicklaunch.

--
sam15
Anonymous

"sam15" <sam15.1s59pq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> WTC Wrote:
>> "sam15" sam15.1s3vpo@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s2ydq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s1kds@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> WTC Wrote:-
>> "sam15" sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
>> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>>
>> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
>> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
>> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
>> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
>> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
>> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
>> don't
>> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
>> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
>> thanks.
>> -
>>
>> Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)
>>
>> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
>> -
>>
>> Thanks you very, very much.
>> -
>>
>> You're welcome.
>>
>> --
>> William-
>>
>> now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.
>>
>> -
>>

>> Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?
>>
>> If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
>> Quick Launch is checked off.
>> --
>> -
>>
>> no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they
>> just
>> don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
>> 'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
>> get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it
>> back.
>> i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
>> really need help with this. thanks, if you can.
>>
>> -
>>

>> This may help your problem for the clock and quick launch on the Task
>> bar.
>>
>> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>
>> [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
>>
>> --
>> William
>
> everything works fine now, accept the abilty to be able to right click
> on the task bar. the only things i can right click on the taskbar is
> the quicklaunch.

Unable to right-click on the folders or shortcuts in the Start Menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/SMRightClick.htm

[Courtesy of Ramesh Srinivasan, MVP]

---------------
---------------
Classic Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize.
Enable Enable Dragging and Dropping

New Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize.
Click Advanced tab and enable Enable Dragging and Dropping
Unquote

--
William
!