Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Have I got a good laptop for the price? (For my boss)

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
December 18, 2012 10:10:53 AM

Hi guys,

Recently my boss come to me (I am an apprentice) and asked me to purchase him a new laptop for pitching to clients.

I had a little look round like you do, spent some time doing research and come across this -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251199195408?ssPageName=STRK:...

So i ummmed and arrrred about it for a few hours and purchased it, I was just wondering what your thoughts are? and if it seems I have bought a poor laptop for the price I can return it.

All my boss does is internet browsing and presentations, but hes one of these blokes that have no clue about PC's and wants a new one every year because his becomes "slow", so any input would be great.

Cheers

More about : good laptop price boss

a b D Laptop
December 18, 2012 11:07:52 AM

No need to worry, it's a good one for the price. He might complain about Windows8 though, because it's a bit different to operate.
December 18, 2012 11:14:28 AM

Yes, exactly what I though. I decided I would put windows 7 on it and hook out the windows 8 key
Related resources
December 18, 2012 6:46:49 PM

yeah, but if you had more udget, you should get him the one with SSD and i7, then he would notice a considerable speedup in his computing... lol
a c 249 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 6:52:15 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age... but please start another thread if you are still having problems , which I will answer promptly...

All the best Brett :) 
!