Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Closed

FS: Clays Multipac 24 games in 1 for Ms Pacman board

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Games
  • Video
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Classifieds
April 3, 2005 6:08:46 PM

I have a Clays Mutipac for sale. It is brand new and comes with the
instruction booklet. It will convert a working Pacman or Ms Pacman into
24 different games. I am asking $350.00 for it. If anyone is interested,
or needs more info on it let me know. I only have one.

More about : clays multipac games pacman board

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 6:08:47 PM

A little steep on that price, don't you think, Tony?
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 9:18:19 PM

i think it comes with a working ms. pacman board also.