Hi i took a ghost image of my pc a while back and had to use it to fix a
problem recently but when i try to log into a user is say "cannot load your
personal profile and settings..." any help on a fix? it was because all the
settings were on another drive on the old one when the image was taken, so
now the drive isnt available... i want all the settings on the same drive can
you help?
--
Sean McBrien

Without more info it'd be hard to specify what's wrong here.

BUT...I suspect it's merely a permissions issue. If using XPPro - go to the
security tab and take ownership of the files. If using XPHome - reboot into
Safe Mode and then go to the security tab and take ownership of the files.