New voice mail system message?

OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and did
not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?
3 answers Last reply
More about voice mail system message
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    i didnt get any diff messages.

    "Joaquin Tamiroff" <tamiroffj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
    > mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and
    did
    > not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
    > Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
    > speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
    > upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I got one of those messages too, except it was text, not voice. The text
    message I received informed me that I will still be able to retrieve my
    messages after the voicemail upgrade (?) has taken place by going to the
    nextel.com page and retrieving them there.

    What voicemail "upgrade" are they referring to?

    "Joaquin Tamiroff" <tamiroffj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
    > mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and
    did
    > not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
    > Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
    > speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
    > upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    http://www.nextel.com/support/vm_maintenance.shtml

    "Joaquin Tamiroff" <tamiroffj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
    > mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and
    did
    > not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
    > Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
    > speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
    > upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?

Nextel Voice Mail Internet Service Providers