New voice mail system message?

OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and did
not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?

myself

i didnt get any diff messages.

"Joaquin Tamiroff" <tamiroffj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> OK, what was that Nextel voice mail system message that just played in my
> mailbox the first time I accessed it today? It didn't play yesterday and
did
> not play back the second and subsequent times I accessed my mailbox today.
> Somehow, I wasn't ready for it and didn't hear it well enough thru my
> speaker to know what it was about. Did anyone else get a similar message
> upon first accessing your voice mailbox today?

Paul

Splendid

I got one of those messages too, except it was text, not voice. The text
message I received informed me that I will still be able to retrieve my
messages after the voicemail upgrade (?) has taken place by going to the
nextel.com page and retrieving them there.

What voicemail "upgrade" are they referring to?

http://www.nextel.com/support/vm_maintenance.shtml