MOUSE MOVES ALL OVER MY EMAILS AND RE-TYPES OVER STUFF I A..

I've had my Dell laptop, Windows xp for almost two years, and for that time
I've had to put up with and erratic mouse. Besides moving over emails and
re-typing over what's already typed, it clicks by itself wherever it happens
to stop. Like right now, after I finished typing stop, it moved to the word
already and it highlighted it. If it hadn't highlighted the word, I wouldn't
have noticed and would have kept typing over that line.

Dell technicians have adjusted the mouse, had me download software for the
mouse, replaced the touch pad? on my laptop, replaced the keyboard and I
don't remember what else. I have tried software to remove viruses, Had
someone come and check for viruses - he found nothing, and it's still the
same, nothing works. The page inside the window has also started vibrating,
moving very quickly up and down, but just the info. inside the window, the
edge of the window stays in place.

Dell said it's a software problem so they can't hlep me, but the computer
came with this problem. Someone please help. Have a great day!

Penny

I had a similar issue with a Dell notebook awhile back. It turned out
that the video adapter was defective and Dell replaced it free of charge.
You need to contact Dell support and insist they fix the problem, even
if its no longer in warranty.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP