dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my start menu is now viewed from the bottom up how do i make it viewed from
left to right again

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

click and hold the left mouse button and drag to the bottom of the screen.
--
Don Kendrick

"dude" wrote:

> my start menu is now viewed from the bottom up how do i make it viewed from
> left to right again

Making sure the taskbar isn't locked right click it and select 'Lock the
taskbar' if it is ticked. Now simply hold the left mouse button down on it
and drag back.

--
• Thorpe •