Logon Screen for Users

Jim

On the logon screen when you roll the mouse over a user it displays if they
are logged on and if they have email and how many programs they are running.
Currently it tell the users how many messages they have, but it only tells
them how many messages they have on AOL. How do I get it to recognize and
display the number of messages that the user has in Outlook, or display how
many messages in AOL and Outlook?

Sign in as an Administrator, and open Control Panel User Accounts applet, highlight an account, click "Change my .NET Passport" on
'related tasks', see 'manage my network password' edit the list in that dialog.

--
Mark L. Ferguson