Odd "feature" on i730

When I review text messages that was sent to me, I don't see anywhere
where it shows who sent it to me. Is there somewhere else I should be
looking for that information or something I need to set to display the
sender?

Right now, it's pretty frustrating because unless the sender actually
sends their name, I have no idea who sent the message.

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

In message <<pd7p70h2tum54bacgpk313eimpkll46uv3@4ax.com>>
wideglide01diespammers@cox.net did ramble:

>When I review text messages that was sent to me, I don't see anywhere
>where it shows who sent it to me. Is there somewhere else I should be
>looking for that information or something I need to set to display the
>sender?
>
>Right now, it's pretty frustrating because unless the sender actually
>sends their name, I have no idea who sent the message.

On my phone I get it on the top line, either the phone number or the
name from my address book.

--
Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?