WTB: Atari Cabaret metal bracket

Last response: in Deals
April 5, 2005 3:16:01 AM

I need the black metal bracket that goes on top of most Atari
cabarets. It has 3 screw holes and it curved. This is for a Missile
Command mimi, but I am told any Atari mini would have the same aprt.

Please let me know if you have such a part for sale.

Thanks!

email to: r.e.m@comcast.net
April 6, 2005 1:30:19 AM

Found one, thanks.