Closed

WTB: Atari Cabaret metal bracket

I need the black metal bracket that goes on top of most Atari
cabarets. It has 3 screw holes and it curved. This is for a Missile
Command mimi, but I am told any Atari mini would have the same aprt.

Please let me know if you have such a part for sale.

Thanks!

email to: r.e.m@comcast.net
1 answer Last reply
More about atari cabaret metal bracket

    Found one, thanks.

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:16:01 -0600, r.e.m@comcast.net wrote:

    >I need the black metal bracket that goes on top of most Atari
    >cabarets. It has 3 screw holes and it curved. This is for a Missile
    >Command mimi, but I am told any Atari mini would have the same aprt.
    >
    >Please let me know if you have such a part for sale.
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >email to: r.e.m@comcast.net

Classifieds Command Prompt Atari Hot Deals