hello im a nebie and every time i start up my computer a screen pops up that
says welcome to the wizard setup click next to continue. when i do click next
it says setup cannot continue on windows nt bassed systems click okay to end
setup. now ive had a computer for quite sometime and i think my son has
downloaded something. it just happens at the start up and when i x out the
computer seems to run fine. how do i get it not to pop up at startup. plz help

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"pilbeer" <pilbeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11828EC8-53A2-45BA-AA7D-82FC9A4ACE72@microsoft.com...
> hello im a nebie and every time i start up my computer a screen pops up that
> says welcome to the wizard setup click next to continue. when i do click next
> it says setup cannot continue on windows nt bassed systems click okay to end
> setup. now ive had a computer for quite sometime and i think my son has
> downloaded something. it just happens at the start up and when i x out the
> computer seems to run fine. how do i get it not to pop up at startup. plz help

TRENDING THREADS