Dell PC with AGP slot still available ?

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 2, 2005 12:05:29 PM

Hi,

Is Dell still selling systems with a AGP slot and PCI ?
I already have an very good AGP card.
I checked all the models and none of them have AGP slot;
only PCI-Express slot...

I contacted customer support and they were of no help.

Can someone confirm this ?

Thanks

More about : dell agp slot

May 2, 2005 12:40:23 PM

Don't believe there are any with the AGP
slots.
Dave
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:37:43 PM

Hi...
I live in Canada...
Is there a Dell Outlet online store in Canada like
you have in the US ?

Just wondering...
May 2, 2005 4:11:06 PM

You can try the Dell Outlet for a refurbished
4600 or 8300. They both still had AGP.

"David" <davids1165@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Don't believe there are any with the AGP
> slots.
> Dave

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 4:11:07 PM

"Pen" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> You can try the Dell Outlet for a refurbished
> 4600 or 8300. They both still had AGP.

What David and Pen said. No, no more new ones with AGP, but older models at
the Dell Outlet or on ebay (from a hopefully reputable seller) are available
in sealed boxes with warranty.

Dimension 4500,4550,4600, 8200,8250, and 8300 all have AGP slots.

Stew
!