Dell PC with AGP slot still available ?

Hi,

Is Dell still selling systems with a AGP slot and PCI ?
I already have an very good AGP card.
I checked all the models and none of them have AGP slot;
only PCI-Express slot...

I contacted customer support and they were of no help.

Can someone confirm this ?

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about dell slot

    Don't believe there are any with the AGP
    slots.
    Dave

    Hi...
    I live in Canada...
    Is there a Dell Outlet online store in Canada like
    you have in the US ?

    Just wondering...

    You can try the Dell Outlet for a refurbished
    4600 or 8300. They both still had AGP.

    "Pen" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > You can try the Dell Outlet for a refurbished
    > 4600 or 8300. They both still had AGP.

    What David and Pen said. No, no more new ones with AGP, but older models at
    the Dell Outlet or on ebay (from a hopefully reputable seller) are available
    in sealed boxes with warranty.

    Dimension 4500,4550,4600, 8200,8250, and 8300 all have AGP slots.

    Stew

Dell PCI Express Systems Computers