FS: PCB'S some classic and some not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just picked up a large lot of boards.I am open to offers from the group
before I list them on greed bay this weekend.I will ship worldwide via USPS
priority mail.
All of these boards are untested unless otherwise stated.
Power Drive
Galaga missing some chips
pac man with mspac car. chips
bootleg pac
2 pac man (missing a few chips
omega race mother board
touch down fever
megatouch gold upgrade kit (NOS)
capcom bowl (working)
MK3 ultimate (woking)
mercs
galaga
2 satans hollows
wwf (working)
bosconian
main event
3 super pac man
bootleg galaga
rabbit punch
galaxian
3 tron
5 star war with sound boards (not all pcbs are complete)
wheels
4 dig dug 3complete 1 missing 1 chip & crystle
burger time
3 DK jr 2 complete 1 missing some chips
4 DK complete 1 has the speed up chip
720
1 asteroids
burger time
2 defenders
1 bootleg defender
2 make traxx
super off road works
megatouch 7 works
phase craze
4 complete set of joust boards
space duel missing b5 chip
jail break
2 track and field
1 galaxian ( goes into test)
galaga 3
golden tee 99
golden tee 2k
galaxian
moon patrol works
bowl o rama
vanguard
bank panic
zaxxon
mk 1 works
mk 2
gals panic 2 works
street fighter 2 works
In all there are about 6 or 8 pac boards in different stages of disrepair.
There is still alot more to go thru yet.
Thanks for looking,Jeff

All of the star wars are the older non jamma.I also forgot that the boards
will be shipped from MN