Bunkercade pics are up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, I FINALLY put up my pics of my gameroom
go here http://www.flickr.com/photos/spokexx/sets/192632/

drew

well, the workers DID wrap the barn with Tevak, Tivak.....what the
hecks that stuff called?? ...Tevall .... ANYWAY..... the pellet
stove can raise the temp about 20 degrees when the outside temp (and
basically inside too) is above 40. On windy days, the drafts still
come through, but its dry as a bone in there. I will put in window air
conditioners in the summer.

Super cool gameroom !
Love the theme..kinda' reminds me of Hogan's Heroes.

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

That is sweet! Is the Bunkercade insulated from the cold if you are North?

<spokexx@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, I FINALLY put up my pics of my gameroom
> go here http://www.flickr.com/photos/spokexx/sets/192632/
>
> drew

Cool looking arcade. Nice work on it and the theme
is fun too!

Scott C.