WTB Tempest wiring harness, power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone have a spare upright Tempest wiring harness or power supply?

I can't afford ebay prices, and I'm not in a hurry because I can't
afford a monitor either. This is going to be a slooooow restoration.

Thanks!

Location? I have a damaged cab. If you're nearby, come and strip the
harness out of it.

Hans O in Chicago

web.questions@comcast.net wrote:
> Anyone have a spare upright Tempest wiring harness or power supply?
>
> I can't afford ebay prices, and I'm not in a hurry because I can't
> afford a monitor either. This is going to be a slooooow restoration.
>
> Thanks!

Unfortunately I live just north of Seattle. Is there anyone in the
Chicago area that wouldn't mind getting the harness, and mailing it to
me? I'd really appreciate it, and send some money your way.

Tom