NTFS Security warning

This only happens when I connect to the internet, and sometimes it may take
only 10 minutes to happen. I get a warning window stating "NTFS Security
Warning", with some details, and the window has a 60 second timer. The
computer automatically shuts down when it reaches zero. This is on a XP Home
Edition. What can be done to fix this? thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about ntfs security warning

    "Windows XP Users: What to Do If Your Computer Has Been Infected by Sasser"
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser_printxp.mspx

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    Dana Watson wrote:
    > This only happens when I connect to the internet, and sometimes it
    > may take only 10 minutes to happen. I get a warning window stating
    > "NTFS Security Warning", with some details, and the window has a 60
    > second timer. The computer automatically shuts down when it reaches
    > zero. This is on a XP Home Edition. What can be done to fix this?
    > thanks

    Download all three programs below,the first two are free the last is free
    for 30 days.
    Once downloaded unplug your computer from the internet and run stinger,this
    will remove the worm that has infected your system,next install the firewall
    and trial anti-virus NOD32.
    Reconnect to the internet and update NOD32 and do another virus scan with
    it.
    When the 30 days are up buy it.

    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

    Sygate Personal Firewall (Free and up)