NTFS Security warning

a b 8 Security
July 14, 2005 5:16:05 PM

This only happens when I connect to the internet, and sometimes it may take
only 10 minutes to happen. I get a warning window stating "NTFS Security
Warning", with some details, and the window has a 60 second timer. The
computer automatically shuts down when it reaches zero. This is on a XP Home
Edition. What can be done to fix this? thanks

More about : ntfs security warning

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 14, 2005 8:28:29 PM

"Windows XP Users: What to Do If Your Computer Has Been Infected by Sasser"
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser_print...

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Dana Watson" <Dana Watson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This only happens when I connect to the internet, and sometimes it may
take
> only 10 minutes to happen. I get a warning window stating "NTFS Security
> Warning", with some details, and the window has a 60 second timer. The
> computer automatically shuts down when it reaches zero. This is on a XP
> Edition. What can be done to fix this? thanks
July 15, 2005 12:51:10 AM

Dana Watson wrote:
> This only happens when I connect to the internet, and sometimes it
> may take only 10 minutes to happen. I get a warning window stating
> "NTFS Security Warning", with some details, and the window has a 60
> second timer. The computer automatically shuts down when it reaches
> zero. This is on a XP Home Edition. What can be done to fix this?
> thanks

Download all three programs below,the first two are free the last is free
for 30 days.
Once downloaded unplug your computer from the internet and run stinger,this
will remove the worm that has infected your system,next install the firewall
and trial anti-virus NOD32.
Reconnect to the internet and update NOD32 and do another virus scan with
it.
When the 30 days are up buy it.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Sygate Personal Firewall (Free and up)