FS: Big list - Moving and all must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big list of stuff, moving out of state and can't take 'em along. No
shipping on machines! Pickup only. Located just east of Grand Rapids,
MI - Whatever is left goes to eBlah, and I'd much rather collectors end
up with this stuff. MAKE OFFER on one or all - Check here for photos -
http://www.pdale.com

Working games:

Omega Race
Stargate
Pinball Action - needs cap kit
Primal Rage
South Park Pinball
Gallag in a Taito cocktail
Gyruss cocktail (needs minor CP work)

Project games & parts:

Space Invaders skill-stop - locks up during payout
Battlezone cabaret - Two 15" V2000 included
Electrohome GO7-CBO - moderate burn from Choplifter, needs rebuild,
parts included, vertical mount
Twilight Zone pin plastics - not a complete set, see web page for
available parts

Boards:

Choplifter - Tested good, with CP
Omega Race - Untested, no acid death
Zaxxon - Untested, partial harness & rough CP
Rampage - Untested, manual & harness
Battlezone - Untested
Ms Pacman - Worked last time I had a cab to try it in
Robotron ROM board

Marquees:

Buck Rogers
Gyruss
Tron
Super Cobra
Space Wars
Omega Race
Zaxxon
Choplifter
Sinistar
(3) Stargate
(2) Joust
(7) Defender
(2) Stargate monitor plexi

Once again, no shipping on games - pickup only!

e-me @ pjdale2000ATyahooDOTcom

Thanks, Peter

Peter-

Why don't you test that Omega Race board in your game to find out if it
works or not? I would be interested if it did.

-Tim

Also, what kinds of prices are you looking to get on this stuff? I
would hate to offer something and look like a real ass.

Board came out of a OR cocktail, and was working when I took it out.
I've got the upright working perfectly, and I don't want to fool with
it.

As for prices, I'm open to any offer - reaching the point where I have
to move these item so I don't have to move these items, if you get my
meaning.

As I get time, I'll be posting more photos on my page.

Will an Omega Race cocktail board work in an upright?

AFAIK, it should.

I'll check the manual.

Ah, but now it's a tested working board playing happily in my UR - and
I don't think eBlah prices are anywhere near realistic, thank you very
much.

Ok then, at least that way you will get more money for it.
I will bump up my offer to $50 and I will come and get it.